Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday

I haven't decided whether Sunday in my most or least favourite day of the week. On one hand, it's quieter than any other day (except for those annoying church bells). Most of the stores are closed meaning I don't have any errands to run. It's generally a lazy day for doing nothing. On the other hand, it's the day before going back to work. This is the thought that runs through my head all day and completely ruins my Sunday. I have a hard time enjoying the day because all I can think about is work. This is depressing. There must be a solution. I know! I will call in sick on Monday! Then Monday will be the day before I have to go to work, instead of Sunday! Genious.

P.S. Why is a sundae called a sundae? And why is it spelled like that? Are we supposed to eat them only on Sunday? Hmmmmm........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...