Monday, June 19, 2006

Fitness Woes

So. I've started this new fitness routine because I've decided I'm tired of not being able to breath...no I havn't quit smoking... come on, one thing at a time people. Anyways. I'm doing the cardio step thing... which I LOVE. It's almost like dancing. Seems to be going well so far. To give myself a little boost, I borrowed this AB Rocker from a friend of mine. I'm supposed to be an engineer in training, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how the god damned thing works. Drew and I sort of worked out this horribly uncomfortable position that makes your back scream in pain... but works your ab's great! I think I'll take it back tomorrow. Sit-ups are way easier than trying to use that stupid thing. The things that people will waste money on to be fit is unbelievable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...