10. A creative outlet. A way to express the billion ideas that go through my head on a given day. Like this blog, or scrapbooking, or developing an elaborate practical joke to play on my coworkers... like taping over the laser on everyones computer mice, changing the letters around on keyboards... or taking the wheels of rolling chairs and waiting for the crash. Such a satisfying sound.
9. A To-Do list. This is critical. Without written instructions I will procrastinate for eternity.... like I'm doing right now!
8. Exercise. Without it I'm cranky and generally sleepy. It also allows me some much needed down time and helps me to feel better about myself. Lately I've been so busy it's hard to fit more than the nightly stroll with the puppy, but I'm headed back to the gym as soon as vacation starts. I really miss it.
7. A quick game of be-jeweled. Warning: It's addictive. It does keep my brain stimulated and relaxes me at the same time. When I'm playing I'm in the zone.
6. A quick huff on the crack pipe... ok, not really, but I had you going there.
5. A bowl of cereal. Really. No Joke. Cereal really should be in a food category all by itself.
4. My morning coffee.
3. My afternoon coffee.
2. My after supper coffee... are you seeing a trend here?
1. A good night kiss from Hubby. I know you never read this, but you make my day.