Friday, May 14, 2010

The Daily Shout-Out


After my long absence from the blogging world, I've noticed that most of the blogs I enjoy reading on a daily basis are also on hiatus. This forced me to go random blog-hunting for some new reading material. This in turned prompted me to notice that so many blogs go under-appreciated. In an hour of random blog surfing I found 3 blogs which inspired me enough to follow.

All this random greatness has given me the motivation to start a daily shout-out. Hopefully this will help all of us realize just how many entertaining writers are out there that we aren't even aware of. This will force me out of my little blog-rut and hopefully infuse some culture into these meager words.

So - without further adjectives or delays, todays shout-out is for Stacey who authors Sitting In My Green Room. Her photography is nothing short of brilliant (I'm very envious), and she has a wonderful sense of humor which translates easily from her camara to her words. Please take a moment to visit and see for yourself.

2 comments:

Jinksy said...

How very public spirited of you to spread the word for little known blogs! Give yourself a pat on the back....

Carolina said...

Wonderful idea! I'm doing things backwards and have already visited the Chicago one. But I'm off to visit the green room now. Good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...