- 14 receipts which need to be filed with the rental stuff
- wallet - jammed with more things that need to be filed and one speeding ticket which should probably be paid soon
- 1 jar of dry garlic sauce.
- 2 household bills which need to be filed.
- random make-up that is there for emergencies which i never seem to need
- a package of pens - you never know when you'll need 3 ball point pens all at the same time
- my blackberry
- a pair of mittens
- a gift certificate for a clothing store
- a receipt book
- a recipe for cake balls (this looks really good)
- pay stub
- hair clips\
- 3 different colours of lip gloss
- a calculator
- small bottle of Tylenol
Wow. It looks really bad when you write it all down. Its a wonder that I don't need back surgery. Why do I need all of this? I don't. Particularly the dry garlic sauce. For someone who has a purse buying addiction you'd think I'd be more organized.
I'm not even going to TELL you what's in my laptop bag.
Mission: Purse Minimization!
- Find laptop/purse combo so I can only have ONE bag full of junk instead of two.
- Clean out and file stuff that most definitely does NOT belong in said bag.
- Make spare ribs with dry garlic sauce
- put business paperwork where it belongs to make tax time a little less frantic
I have printed off this list and put it in the purse. I realize that this is probably the wrong idea, but putting it in the laptop bag practically guarantees that I'll never see it again.
What a perfect excuse to go purse shopping.