There are so many things that are beautiful about today.
- My office is a giant chaotic mess, (I'm getting a new desk... however it's not arriving until next week) which has allowed me to do little or no work at all.
- I have two very giant, delicious steaks waiting for me at home.
- Hubby has found a new case of wine downstairs, I thought we were out!
- I'm in a cleaning and sorting kind of mood, and am excited to go home and attack my basement.
- Free lunch today! For some reason HR ordered wraps for everyone. Hope nothing bad is about to happen.
- My employees got heaps acomplished today, that I had been putting off for quite some time.
- Everyone at work was in a deliciously joyful mood and all was fun and happy. Which is a welcome change from the depressive craziness that has been smothering everything lately.
- I won a free coffee on "Rrrroll up the rim to win". For those of you overseas, it's part of a promotion thing put on by Tim Hortons.. my favourite coffee joint. You roll up the rim of your coffee cup for a chance to win prizes. It is the thing I look forward to most about march.
- I didn't run out of gas on the way to work this morning. Very surprising.
Hope you all had a loverly day. I'm going home to eat, drink, and be merry.