Saturday, February 07, 2009

Lazy Days

I live for the weekends. I try to get everything done that I need to do during the work week so that for at least one day a week I can have a Lazy Day. Lazy Days consist of the following: early morning scrapping, usually some non work-related surfing and blog reading... some chatting on my favourite web site, The Scrap Witch, and an easy supper. I live for these days. For the days when I can pick up my book and read as long as I want. Play a video game without guilt because I should be doing something else, and take an afternoon nap because, well... why not? Today was one such day. I was up early and chatted with some of the ladies on my scrapping website, headed down stairs for some scrapping, watched a good movie (U571), had take-out for supper (panzarotti..mmmm), and now we are watching the hockey game (canadians are loosing... HAHAHAHHAHAHAH). I even fit my nap in this afternoon. I feel refreshed, relaxed, and ready to tackle the world. God Bless Lazy Days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...