Monday, February 02, 2009

Tim Hortons

Question to self: When did coffee become part of my necessities? At what point did I need it so badly that I actually delagated $30 per week to Tim Hortons?

In these economic times, I'm sure we are all looking for ways to cut spending. I have x-amount of reduced hours at work, therefore I must cut x-amount of spending. However, I've noticed that rather than cut my Tim Hortons budget and put that extra money on something useful like my Visa, I make sacrifices somewhere else... like groceries. Sure, I'll eat kraft dinner for a week if it means I get my daily Java and bagel toasted with butter and jam... who wouldn't?

Praise be to the gods of Tim Hortons who make such addictive legal stimulates. Where would I be without you? Probably out of debt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...